Tattvaa Hatha Yoga Intensive Workshop is an ideal way to deepen and evolve your yoga practice. The Hatha Yoga practice is the physical practice of yoga that uses posture, breath, and cleansing practices to prepare the body for meditation. Our intensive workshop approaches Hatha yoga traditionally as described in the ancient text the Hatha Yoga Pradipika. Included in the course is asana practice, pranayama classes, yoga philosophy lectures, anatomy and physiology, and meditation techniques and Yoga Nidra classes.
The course includes the practice and study of a variety of traditional Hatha yoga poses. Hatha yoga includes a variety of non strenuous asanas that are held for an extended period of time whilst practicing deep breathing techniques. This course will help you to practice and experience the physical and spiritual teachings of this ancient system of yoga with emphasis on awareness, breath, and ways in which to bring this practice and philosophy into your daily life. Tattvaa Hatha Yoga Intensive Workshops are open to students of all level: beginner, intermediate, advanced. Courses are for six consecutive days (there might be 1 day off in between so please plan to stay here for at least 7 days), available to join at any day of the week, start between 4th to 21th of each month.
"Interested to join our Hatha Intensive Short Course?" Apply Here
Course includes (4 classes a day):
- 6:30am - 8:00am Pranayama
- 8:30am -10:30am Asana
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm Yoga Nidra
- 2:00pm - 3.30pm Lecture
Course Fee: 180 EUR
Outline of material covered in Tattvaa Yoga Hatha Yoga Intensive:
- Traditional Hatha yoga asanas.
- Mechanics, physics, and energetics of each posture.
- Overview and in depth practice of various Pranayama (breathing practice) techniques.
- Yogic philosophy including Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradikipa, different schools of yoga, and other yogic scriptures.
- Anatomy and physiology of the body, including the respiratory, nervous, and musculoskeletal systems.
- Overview and practice of Yoga Nidra.